Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011


A New year… I decided not to worry anymore as to how I would be able to pay my bills, when will get married or even how to get even with those people who shagged me. 


I wanted to continue living a simple life --> I work, I earn, I spend, I pamper myself... No more pleasing others... I had enough of it.

I keep on telling myself "For as long as you do not pay my bills; you got no privilege to rule my life needless to say my world!"  Got my own rules now I'm 31 for crying out loud!  I practically raised my siblings. My parents? They trust and depends on me.. Breadwinner that is..

I don't think it would be appropriate YOU telling me what to do. Opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated unless I ask for it. Otherwise, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

There a lot of things I wish I had said but I realized there are things better left unsaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment